Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TRADE - MOONSHINER FOR NORTHEASTER

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Hi, I am looking for the owner the Midnight Blue CXL Northeaster size 40 jacket.
I will trade you this size 40 Moonshiner for your Northeaster. I will pay for shipping both ways so you don't have to pay anything except to accept or decline the trade.
What happened was that I've ordered the Northeaster you have now, but changed my mind last moment and switched to a Moonshiner on the sale page instead. But now I know I've made the wrong choice.
The Northeaster has the more relaxed fit that I prefer. While the Moonshiner will fit you, it has slimmer arms, and 1" slimmer in the chest. I can't get a hoodie under the Moonshiner but I can with Northeaster and that was my mistake.
However, if you think your Northeaster is too baggy and want to try a slimmer and shorter style, then please take a look at the Moonshiner.
This is a long shot but I thought I give it a try. Thank you!
IMG_9986.jpg

IMG_9987.jpg

IMG_9988.jpg

IMG_9989.jpg

IMG_9991.jpg

IMG_9992.jpg

IMG_9993.jpg

This Moonshiner has thicker than average CXL horsehide, maybe 3.5oz to 4oz vs the regular 3oz so it is stiffer and has not fully broken in. It has corduroy lining in the body and drill in the arms and moleskin pockets.

Please take a look at the sleeve width, this is at the widest. And compare to the Northeaster to make sure it works for you. Moonshiner has very slim arms so this is a dress shirt only fit in the arms. It also has the shoulder yoke so while it feels a bit more restrictive than the Northeaster it still works for daily activities.

Thanks.

Hi, I am looking for the owner the Midnight Blue CXL Northeaster size 40 jacket.
I will trade you this size 40 Moonshiner for your Northeaster. I will pay for shipping both ways so you don't have to pay anything except to accept or decline the trade.
What happened was that I've ordered the Northeaster you have now, but changed my mind last moment and switched to a Moonshiner on the sale page instead. But now I know I've made the wrong choice.
The Northeaster has the more relaxed fit that I prefer. While the Moonshiner will fit you, it has slimmer arms, and 1" slimmer in the chest. I can't get a hoodie under the Moonshiner but I can with Northeaster and that was my mistake.
However, if you think your Northeaster is too baggy and want to try a slimmer and shorter style, then please take a look at the Moonshiner.
This is a long shot but I thought I give it a try. Thank you!
View attachment 397560
View attachment 397561
View attachment 397562
View attachment 397563
View attachment 397564
View attachment 397565
View attachment 397566
This Moonshiner has thicker than average CXL horsehide, maybe 3.5oz to 4oz vs the regular 3oz so it is stiffer and has not fully broken in. It has corduroy lining in the body and drill in the arms and moleskin pockets.

Please take a look at the sleeve width, this is at the widest. And compare to the Northeaster to make sure it works for you. Moonshiner has very slim arms so this is a dress shirt only fit in the arms. It also has the shoulder yoke so while it feels a bit more restrictive than the Northeaster it still works for daily activities.

Thanks.
Damn that is a gorgeous jacket!

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Damn that is a gorgeous jacket!
I am certain the gent who custom ordered this was inspired by your CXL Aero's, down to the lining details. And is also why I jumped the gun when I saw it pop up on the sale page. But after a few weeks into winter, I had change of heart. Looking for the one that got away:
northeaster blue.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ