Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TRADE: Size 44 Mister Freedom Continental Sportcoat in "Player Denim" for the same in size 40 OR 42

WorldsAway

New in Town
Greetings all,

I have a Mister Freedom Continental Sportcoat in size 44 that I am looking to trade in exchange for a size 40 or 42 in the same "Player Denim" fabric. It is large on me and I would like to see if a trade would be possible, before I take it to be tailored. I am the third owner of this jacket, as far as I know, but from what I have read from prior owners it has not been worn more than a handful of times. It was soaked once by a prior owner, and once by me. Measurements are as follows:

23" across chest (46" total)
26.75" sleeves, measured from shoulder seam to cuff
31.75" back length, measured from top of collar to hem
18.5" across back from shoulder seam to shoulder seam

The third photo shows what I first assumed to be a stitching mistake, but it is just where the inside tag is stitched on.
In the fourth photo I tried to capture what appeared to me to be some discoloration. It could just be my eyes playing tricks, but it seems very faint regardless.

I would be interested in a size 40 or 42, depending on the measurements.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or require additional pictures or measurements

IMG_4711.jpg
IMG_4712.jpg
IMG_4713.jpg
IMG_4714.jpg
IMG_4715.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21