Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Trading Web Design for Hats

G

Gulice

Hello all I am new to the forums, and new to fedoras in general. I am 16 years old and do not have the money to be spending on fedoras, gas prices and other items just seem to eat up all my cash. However I have been doing web design since around 7th grade (13) and have come to have quite some experience in it. If any hatters would like to have a web page built in exchange for a fedora(s) I am happy to create demonstration pages, I do not like to promise what i cannot deliver so you can decide if you like it before the deal is made. I can do anything from elegant HTML pages to interactive artsy flash web pages. I would also be interested in making any other genre of website depending on what you need. I also have taken a few photography classes and have a littly studio and full antique shop in my house if you want some nice pictures of your hats on beautiful layouts. My email is Gulice@aol.com or if you have AIM you can reach me at Lmnogoodday. Thank you, I hope im not breaking any rules with this on my first post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21