TRD Leather Crosszip - 8+ lbs Cowhide - 48/XL

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by AeroFan_07, Apr 7, 2021.

1. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 My Mail is Forwarded Here

Nice, heavy Cowhide leather TRD Leather cross-zip motorcycle jacket. Made in Cleveland, Ohio. Pretty substantial jacket made of "naked" cowhide, so while it's quite heavy, it's really supple and easy to wear. There really is not much of a break-in here. Heavily "pebbled" grain to this jacket.

Clean and odor free. Has front half-belt and even the buckle is solidly built. Laced sides, standard Perfecto style "trade dress" and fixed quilted lining. This is a warm jacket. No pockets for armor, and no zippered vents.

I did find that the stiching at the Right side armpit is coming loose, I may ask Dena to repair this if desired prior to sale. Photo of this is included below.

Asking $120 Shipped in CONUS - No International shipping on this jacket. Pay Pal F&F please.

Dimensions: (Tag size 48)
    Pit to Pit - 24.5"
    Shouders - 20.25"
    Sleeve Straight - 25"
    Waist - 23"
    Back - 26"

DSC_0648.JPG DSC_0655.JPG DSC_0651.JPG DSC_0653.JPG DSC_0654.JPG DSC_0666.JPG DSC_0667.JPG DSC_0657.JPG

Guppy likes this.
  2. Guppy

Guppy My Mail is Forwarded Here

Way too big for me in the waist, but nice example of a TRD.

3. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 My Mail is Forwarded Here

^^ That is my issue here as well.