Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TRM j-24

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
I really hope no one is interested. I love this jacket. Sadly I put in 20#s since i got it and just can’t take the weight off. Present fit is prob what passes for perfect but I can’t zipper it up comfortably with a sweatshirt and living in Chicago that’s sort of necessary. Size 40. Need $2000. Would consider trades for LW, TFH, TRM, FCL, FW..in slightly larger size. Not interested in Vanson, Schott, Aero.

Attachments

• BEF615C4-6F77-438B-B5E0-7CA4EA80613E.jpeg
    BEF615C4-6F77-438B-B5E0-7CA4EA80613E.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 439
  • AD36D434-6E74-4D4E-BB53-D6A32323ACB0.jpeg
    AD36D434-6E74-4D4E-BB53-D6A32323ACB0.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 443
Last edited:

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
With the extra weight i’m only 165 pounds at 5’10”
i just added to the gut. Still only 32 waist pants. Not big enough to be motivated for diets. Jacket still fits by TFL standards but in chicago if you cant zip it with a sweatshirt you’re not gonna wear it much.

Last edited:

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Man, you messed up. Being cold burns calories. If you couldn't fit a sweatshirt under the jacket, your extra body fat IS your sweatshirt, and your being cold for a few months is your diet. You could've kept it, wore it a lot, and slimmed down all at the same time!

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Sad to see it go. The leather was just amazing. Right now my Schott just fits me better. The newer cut of the rmc probably would too, but to be honest, given the way things went, I don’t think i’ll ever spend that much on a jacket again. Anyhow, it went to a good home.

Damon141

Practically Family
Sad to see it go. The leather was just amazing. Right now my Schott just fits me better. The newer cut of the rmc probably would too, but to be honest, given the way things went, I don’t think i’ll ever spend that much on a jacket again. Anyhow, it went to a good home.
Learned that first hand with my first purchase that new jackets no matter what brand have no resale value, maybe with a couple exceptions, for one the infamous Freewheelers Mulholland.
It’s almost better to buy with a bit more room to future proof it if you plan on keeping it for life.
It was an excellent fit though in the picture

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112