Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Try that with your fancy straws!

MCrider

A-List Customer
Today started out nice and sunny so I once again donned my Akubra Capricorn and went to work. I enjoy driving with the windows down and the air blowing around me. Then I got to work. When the misery ended I went out to the car and dark clouds were all around me. Rode with the windows down until the raindrops started. Before I got home I had to get gas and of course the full storm was blowing through right about then. Now the Capricorn is not going to fend off the wet as well as a fur felt but it did an admirable job of keeping the rain off my glasses. Went in an paid and as I headed out the door, a gust of wind lifted my hat up and off and I watched it sail about 30 feet away until it hit a large puddle of water. So I went to get it (getting drenched of course) but except for drying off the leather sweatband it wasn't any worse for wear. Now me on the the other hand...

:eusa_doh:

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
This one has withstood playing basketball in a rainstorm and even my three year old niece.
DSC_0319.jpg

MCrider

A-List Customer
Lefty,
Although I don't always see eye to eye with you I do like that your opinions always seem well thought out. But I'm not so sure now. Are you SURE that hat survived your niece? From my standpoint it looks like a funeral is in order.

:p

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
First, everyone should see eye to eye with me. I find it absurd that there are differing opinions.

More importantly, the hat might be dead, but it's still open-casket-dead. I'll wear it until no one can handle the sight of it.

On second thought, the first part is more important.

:D

Annixter

Practically Family
Like I say, everyone's entitled to my opinion--that opinion being that I agree with you on both the first and second part.:eusa_doh:

MCrider

A-List Customer
Lefty said:
First, everyone should see eye to eye with me. I find it absurd that there are differing opinions.

More importantly, the hat might be dead, but it's still open-casket-dead. I'll wear it until no one can handle the sight of it.

On second thought, the first part is more important.

lol lol lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points