Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Two '50's Suits, Blue and Black -PICTURES

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Dang

Lucy says I'll regret letting these go. :)

Pants are 42 outside seam, 32 inseam. 34-36 waist.
They are summer weight. Blue suit is at least partially dacron.
Pics are of the blue. Only damage is a frayed lining on the blue suit pants. I was wrong - the blue has slightly dropped loops and a notched rear waistband. Watch pockets in both (i put a tissue in the pocket so you can see it). Metal zips. Cuffs removed but the fabric is there to restore them. No holes, but a little thin and shiny.
blue_fabric.jpg

this is the blue fabric

blue_pants1.jpg

blue pants.
blue_pants2.jpg

Pants rear​

blue-pants-3.jpg

Pants Lining
blue_jacket1.jpg

Jacket
They are a bit of a trim cut, actually, now that I see them again. The black one comes from Cleveland, the blue fom Columbus. No dates. Need a good cleaning.

Cabinetman

A-List Customer
Mugsy thinks they'll fit me. Better check with his ma first. I'll let you know. Of course, should someone else want them more definitively than I, and sooner, by all means.

Thanks for the reply.

Cab

Dr. Shocker

One of the Regulars
Cabinetman said:
Mugsy thinks they'll fit me. Better check with his ma first. I'll let you know. Of course, should someone else want them more definitively than I, and sooner, by all means.

Thanks for the reply.

Cab

Cab are you going after the Blue or both?

can we see pix of the black by chance

Cabinetman

A-List Customer
Good evening, Doctor. I am contemplating the blue one. I have yet to discuss this with Mrs. Cab. Actually, I have yet to discuss price with Scott.

PM forthcoming to him in that regard.

Cab

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana