Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Two tone trojan

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have put pics with different lights, the real colour if that's what we can call it is between the two extremes you see in these pics.

xS6d8lS.jpg

OhYTXp0.jpg

CHDv8C7.jpg

3AAdxLg.jpg

xwGew2z.jpg

Y0dJ98x.jpg

4Y1ekia.jpg

O5SRCxb.jpg

pQ0veDF.jpg

R1YaYUn.jpg

x90bJYv.jpg

TcCUAd4.jpg

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Personally... I like it. Like nothing I'd ever seen before. I think the color choice is different yet subdued. Not screaming like some two tone jackets can be. Well done!

Worf

ProteinNerd

Way too short for me personally (from the other thread you posted a fit pic) but damn if it isn’t cool as hell.

Who would have thought green and black looked so good?

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
This really is a gorgeous jacket. It looks like the Finnish Moose Hide that Stuart has indicated in his Limited Edition Section. It comes in Blue and Green so it could be some combo like that. Pretty Cool though. I believe the measurements on my Trojan size 44 from bottom of back of collar to bottom of jacket is 23" so it is a short jacket. It works for me since I am 5'9".

red devil

Absolute perfection.

But Jesus, how heavy is this thing!?

Need to check, not light :)

Beautiful. I thought, though, this thread was going to be about something else. Breaking new ground.

Didn't think of that when I wrote the title lol

Personally... I like it. Like nothing I'd ever seen before. I think the color choice is different yet subdued. Not screaming like some two tone jackets can be. Well done!

Worf

Thanks! Doing two tone jacket can be tricky! I got lucky :)

That looks very very short in length....

Way too short for me personally (from the other thread you posted a fit pic) but damn if it isn’t cool as hell.

It certainly is shorter than what I am used to, but after wearing it, I realised it actually works with the style, at least for me.

This really is a gorgeous jacket. It looks like the Finnish Moose Hide that Stuart has indicated in his Limited Edition Section. It comes in Blue and Green so it could be some combo like that. Pretty Cool though. I believe the measurements on my Trojan size 44 from bottom of back of collar to bottom of jacket is 23" so it is a short jacket. It works for me since I am 5'9".

Well spotted! It is the Finnish moose hide. I used all that was left

Fit pic??? Other Thread??? Hey little help here. What other thread for the Fit Pic?

Here: http://www.thefedoralounge.com/thre...any-potential-ones.89562/page-51#post-2375780
Last post

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto