Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

U. S. Wings sale

The D.A.

Familiar Face
griffer said:
Well, I'll try, but I am sure I will get screwed out of this just like my Orvis coat and "Protocol" US Wings jacket....

That's what I like about you, Griff--you're an even bigger optimist than me! :)

griffer

Practically Family
That's me, a sparkling friggin' ray o' sunshine that blinds you to the disappointment that stalks you in life's cracks and shadows.

Yup, I am just one big fizzy bromide of happiness that washes over you like an opium tsunami, raising you on fluffy poppy clouds above the muck and refuse from which we scrape our sustenance.

So, be sure to keep your handguns clean and oiled for that day I may not be around to lift you up to hosanna on high.

Ugh.

griffer

Practically Family
Oh crap.

Now I hafta move.

I really never noticed there was far too much irony created by me living in in Episode IV.:p

Oh, and I emailed them THREE TIMES, just to make SURE i jinxed myself.

Jerekson

One Too Many
Hey, Michaelson, guys...

Do you know how long this "factory-second" thing will be going on? Is it ongoing, or is this a special, short-term deal at USW?

-J

Michaelson

One Too Many
They're also trying to finish up inventory before tax time.

Folks are getting replies, but apparently they didn't expect the surge of interest this sale has caused, so it's a slow go at the moment so I've been told. Stay tuned.

Regards! Michaelson

Kt Templar

One of the Regulars
I asked a contact of mine in the US to phone then a couple of weeks ago and he tried for 3 days to get info on 1 clearance jacket out of them to no avail.

Maybe they are doing some sort of massive stocktake. Like a 10 year clearout or something.

Michaelson

One Too Many
What ever they're doing, it's definitely not the norm. Usually they either immediately answer the phone or send a return email within the hour.

All I've heard has been 'big inventory for tax time'.[huh]

Regards! Michaelson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk