Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

U.S. Wings VIP Adventurer 3X-Long

frussell

One Too Many
From their website, it looks like this model will be discontinued. I'm the second owner of this great jacket, and it's been well-treated. Soft cowhide, no issues at all. A few places with very minimal signs of wear, like the front edge of the storm flap. Non-smoking home, still smells like a new jacket. I wore this three times at the most in the last year. I love this jacket, but I'm making my way up to an Aero, so this one must go. I can't find another US Wings Adventurer model that still sells in a 3X-Long. One of the few jackets that fit us big boys who also happen to be tall. They are $500 new in this size, I'll settle for $300 PayPal, shipping included. I'll post photos later this evening. After a few days, this one goes to eBay. Thanks for looking. Frank

Last edited:

frussell

One Too Many
Here's some photos from the auction I bought it from a year ago.
2hhkm6t.jpg

65sugz.jpg

frussell

One Too Many
Here's the label and a slightly blurry photo of the nice pebbly grain of the leather. Make an offer, this one needs to go soon. Thanks, Frank
P6010191.jpg

P6010190.jpg

Favor: can you take the normal measurements on it for me? I'm thing of dumping my imported cow version and going for this one.
Shoot me an email or PM.

Scott

frussell

One Too Many
Scott - I think I just replied to you on eBay, or else it was another Scott asking for measurements. The measurements posted on the U.S. Wings site on their tab are correct. There's a Spec Chart for the Long Sizes on the tab for the VIP Cowhide. Chest (in half) is 30, back length 30.25, neck 22 1/4, etc.... Let me know if that doesn't do it for you. I'm sure their measurements are more accurate than any I could make. If that doesn't cut it, let me know EXACTLY what measurements you need, from which points, etc..., and I'll do my best. Frank

frussell

One Too Many
No luck on eBay. Make me an offer, this one has to go to help pay for an Aero that's being made right now. Not cold enough here for two fine leather jackets. Thanks, Frank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points