Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

URAD: cordovan color; anyone have pics of a jacket with this applied?

Hobbes1

A-List Customer
Like the title says; I'm looking to see if there is anyone that has used this product on either an old brown or cordovan leather jacket and what the result was after application of URAD cordovan color. I have an old jacket that is, to my eye, sort of a reddish brown. I'm thinking about applying URAD in the cordovan color to move the jacket more into a redder territory. I don't want it to be Candy Apple Red or Fire Engine Red LOL. Just a deeper, darker red more akin to the Horween Cordovan #8 that I've seen posted here. Am I on the right track for product to apply or is there a better choice? Thanks!

Like the title says; I'm looking to see if there is anyone that has used this product on either an old brown or cordovan leather jacket and what the result was after application of URAD cordovan color. I have an old jacket that is, to my eye, sort of a reddish brown. I'm thinking about applying URAD in the cordovan color to move the jacket more into a redder territory. I don't want it to be Candy Apple Red or Fire Engine Red LOL. Just a deeper, darker red more akin to the Horween Cordovan #8 that I've seen posted here. Am I on the right track for product to apply or is there a better choice? Thanks!
I haven’t seen that color! I’ll buy some and throw it on my Windward!

Hobbes1

A-List Customer
Anyone ever get this? The product I ordered took for
ever to arrive and then turned out to be brown. I sent it back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner