Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

US Authentic A2 Russet Horsehide size 46R for sale!

wurtzburg

New in Town
I have a new (never been worn except for trying purposes) US Authentic A2 Russet Horsehide. I bought it on May 2005 when I was doing a military course in Lackland AFB, TX. The size is too big for me as I'm wearing 44R. I also have a used US Authentic Goatskin A2 size 44R for sale. Anybody interested please contact me for photos and questions. Thanks.

wurtzburg

New in Town
Hi Chris,
Thank you for your interest. The jacket cost me $369 without shipping but I don't expect to get that much if I sell it, and might as well you buy a new one from US Authentic. The cost for shipping to US from Malaysia is around $40-$50. Don't worry much about the figure, just give me an offer on how much you're willing to spend and I'll think about it. The US Authentic Goatskin A-2 size 44R is a used jacket and I'm willing to let go as bonus gift. In order to expedite the purchase transaction, I will list it in eBay with "Buy it Now" to avoid time wasting. My eBay account nickname is 'raudzhah'. Any questions or if you need pictures of the jacket, please let me know. Thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk