Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

US Wings Current A-2 Sale

I've had (and still have) a few of their jackets. For that price, a no-brainer, assuming you're just looking for a decent jacket with "the look".
They're not Aero, they're not Good Wear, they're good, solid jackets for the price. And the sale means a bargain in the range. My 2¢

yar

New in Town
I would buy it if the shipping costs to Germany wouldnt be 100USD without options to return it... i mean the jacket itself is 150USD :/

53Effie

A-List Customer
I agree with Butte. I've had one of their A-2's in goat for about 4 years now and it is one of my favorite jackets and one that I go to often in the rotation. It has worn very well and is quite a comfortable jacket. Looks like a good sale price right now.

Gambetto

Familiar Face
The goat ages slowly and tenuously when compared with steer or horse. I wish the pre-aged jackets from this company weren't so darned expensive. . . . .

stocksuspension

New in Town
I have one of there a2 in cowhide and 1 in goatskin. Extremely pleased with the fit and finish and materials used. They are not a period correct coat but a quality coat nontheless

Last edited:

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi

I had one of their goatskin jackets earlier this year and sent it back because it was too tight and because it was too light weight. Is the issue jacket heavier?

Thanks

The jackets I have still at heavy hides. Very nice jackets, for the price range.
The steer in particular is heavy, but very soft and pliable.

Republic_Flier

Familiar Face
Just saw an excellent condition 2000 in my size on ebay for 131 shipped! Leave it to me to have ordered the current issue a few days ago.

too much coffee

Practically Family
Just saw an excellent condition 2000 in my size on ebay for 131 shipped! Leave it to me to have ordered the current issue a few days ago.

Republic_Flier;

Buy the 2000 on the 'Bay. Sell the new one. Then you can do what most of us here do........go broke while continually trying to upgrade our A-2 jackets!
And as long as you follow ButteMT61's philosophy of "one in, one out" you won't have to worry about tripping over A-2 jackets on the floor when you walk into your closet or really concern yourself about justifying "another old leather jacket" to the Mrs.!

Regards,
coffee

Thanks coffee - now I feel even worse. I broke my own rules with two new jackets this spring and I am now behind and in a jacket bind. I'm telling ya - you gotta stick to the rules! lol

Aerojoe

Practically Family
Then you can do what most of us here do........go broke while continually trying to upgrade our A-2 jackets!

lol This is true
facepalmsmiley1ti3.gif

And as long as you follow ButteMT61's philosophy of "one in, one out" you won't have to worry about tripping over A-2 jackets on the floor when you walk into your closet or really concern yourself about justifying "another old leather jacket" to the Mrs.!

That's a good philosophy. Like everything in life, "one in, one out" ;)

Republic_Flier

Familiar Face
*Update*
Received the jacket, the fit is fine even though it smells a bit funny probably from storage. Most of the weight in the box was from all of the marketing paraphernalia including brochures, a small book, some dvd, and who knows what else. Not bad for $150 worth of some trees and animal skin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk