Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

USA made, L.L. Bean coat, Large, Red/Black Shadow

Retromoto

One of the Regulars
Coat is SOLD pending payment, thanks for looking.

I purchased this USA made, L.L. Bean Mackinaw coat new in the early 1990's and it was one of my favorite coats through the years. It is a size "large", The sizing is ample in that it fits like a 44. I always wore a sweater or wool vest over a LS shirt under it. It's very versatile and comfortable. It is a Wool/Nylon blend(85/15?) and is a single layer with no lining. I would guess the weight of the material to be approximate 24oz. Condition is good although has some piling due to the wool/nylon material. This is easy to remove & maintain with a lint brush. No rips or tears and all buttons are there. It has (4) roomy, buttoned pockets. The color is a Red/Black Shadow. Price is $40.00 shipped USPS in the ConUSA, Cash, Check or M.O., sorry no PayPal. PM if you want it or have questions. My picture was too large to put here when I tried, I can e-mail this on request.
Thanks for looking,
Retromoto

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points