Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson 4025 Portland jacket prototype

felix03

One of the Regulars
Vanson just posted this to Facebook. Looks amazing.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 2,287

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Looks great, didn't realise it was olive! Thought it was a trick of the light. Quite retro. Looks great. My custom chopper should be here in the next week...ordered mid December.....

mattp

One of the Regulars
Great looking jacket, a nice mix of the Chopper and Comet and one I'll be keeping an eye out for once they become available.

The more I look at it the more I want it, if they make it available with pockets for armour it will be perfect.

Last edited:

mattp

One of the Regulars
I emailed Vanson and have been told olive and black will be standard colours, it's not armoured and availability is around 2 months (can be ordered now).

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Bunyip, what customizations did you have done on your Chopper? I ordered one with a 2-way zip. It's due to arrive in May.
G'day Felix, I went a bit nuts with mods. I had wanted one since I first saw it, but the Vanson service was terrible. It took months, then I actually rang them from Oz, they had just had a sale, and honoured a decent discount for me, and from then on the service has been superb. I have added a removable fur collar, silvery grey contrast stitching , and white gussets, because of the white and silver, I ordered chrome hardware to match. I love the brass, but with these mods, I think the chrome will look great. Not sure how it will actually look, as it's a nice mean jacket in black and brass....ordered it in December, should have had it early Feb. I think it's actually getting made now...hopefully a week or two away...

Nice jacket but not nearly as interesting as Chopper, in my opinion.

Bunyip, how does removable fur collar work on a cafe racer collar?

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Nice jacket but not nearly as interesting as Chopper, in my opinion.

Bunyip, how does removable fur collar work on a cafe racer collar?
Not too sure to be honest. I know Langlitz do it aswell. I think an interior snap and maybe an extra couple of snaps on the outside? I've never seen one, I just thought it would look pretty mean, on an already striking design. I'm drowning in mc jackets, I have made a promise to myself to get a civilian jacket at some stage, as I don't wear any of my mc jackets unless riding....who knows...I still want a j106...

I don't think I've ever seen a removable collar on a mandarin style collar so I can't really imagine what it looks like but yeah, considering this is Chopper we're talking about, I think it'll be beyond cool! And there's no going back to civilian from mc jackets so you might as well order that J106 right now. I know, I've been there. :)

Boardshorts

New in Town
Great looking jacket. Looks to me like a leather version of their Trophy jacket. I bought a canvas (trophy w/o padded shoulders) at last years spring open house, looking forward to the possibility of seeing one of these there this year!

mattp

One of the Regulars
That's interesting Boardshorts, thanks for posting the link. I hope the leather version has a one piece back though...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk