Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson Enfield 44 in Rare Dark Brown

pawineguy

One Too Many
This one was an impulse buy to go with my black Enfield, but sadly is a little too large for me. It fits like a true 44, with a 24" pit to pit. Competition weight leather, not yet broken in, in their rarely seen dark brown. The color is very rich. Brass hardware, two interior pockets. This jacket is almost in brand new condition. NOTE: as can be seen in the pictures there is a wonky stitch inside of the collar. If I kept the jacket I was going to just leave it as it doesn't show, but you could take it to a leather tailor and have it fixed. This is a great jacket to go from the bike to the bike effortlessly. And, don't forget that the Vanson Enfield is officially endorsed by @HoosierDaddy.

Asking $350 with shipping included. (just about 50% off a new jacket)

24" pit to pit
26.25 - 26.5" sleeves
26" back length
22" front length
18.75" shoulders (with action back)

Optional: Streamliner vest/jacket also in size 44. Snaps into the jacket and is reversible to safety yellow if you were to be stranded at the side of the road. These are very difficult to find and run $249 when new - $125, also with shipping.

IMG_1008 2.JPG IMG_1009 2.JPG IMG_1010 2.JPG IMG_1011 2.JPG IMG_1012 2.JPG

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Very sharp, maybe if my Alexander Leathers sells...

*Must stop - over year's budget already* :) Good luck with sale, it's a great jacket!

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Very sharp looking Enfield. You might consider holding onto this one as someday you might discover you would have grown into it! :eek:

Last edited:

Retromoto

One of the Regulars
Just my size and the color's fine, although still recovering from my last spree.
GLWS.
Retromoto

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Really nice looking Enfield. My only beef with the Enfield design is I never cared for the waist buckles, which look too big to me. I'd rather have something more subtle and less bulky and lumpy for the waist cinch. Apart from that quibble the Enfield is a fine looking jacket. But this is a great price for someone in the market for it, and in great shape, too.

Damo

A-List Customer
@pawineguy thanks for the waist measurement. It's a little big for me. Good luck with your sale. It's one nice jacket at a great price.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ