Vanson - Harley Davidson Cycle King size Large

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by AeroFan_07, Oct 12, 2021 at 4:44 PM.

1. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 I'll Lock Up

Excellent, nearly brand new condition HD- Vanson Collaboration jacket called the Cycle King. Has a blanket style red & black wool lining, and that is the deal breaker for me. I simply itch too much with it on! I really do not get along with scratchy, itchy wool, and this is not too scratchy, but it's definitely more "wool" of feel than a light Tartan lining. It will keep you warm. Smoke and pet free home.

The X-150 leather is just starting to break in. See photos for details. Not offered through HD or Vanson any more. D-pocket, two Patch style pockets, and one interior pocket. The dimensions may suggest otherwise, but this is a generous cut-jacket. Probably could pass as a "46" other than the slightly snug Pit to Pit.

Asking $700 shipped in CONUS. Outside US at actual shipping cost. ** Please see note in later post below

Extensive review with photos and fit photos: https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...et-vs-aero-indian-ranger.104404/#post-2818288

My specifications - to help with fit: I am 6' 1" tall, 195 lbs, size 36 waist jeans, and wear a 16.5-17 / 34-35 dress shirt.

Vanson HD Collab Size Large:

· Pit to Pit – 23.25”

· Shoulders – 18.5”

· Waist – 21.25” (belt at 3rd hole)

· Sleeve – 25.75” Straight

· Back – 25.25”

IMG_8759.JPG IMG_8769.JPG IMG_8771.JPG IMG_8757.JPG IMG_8755.JPG IMG_8756.JPG IMG_8760.JPG IMG_8762.JPG IMG_8763.JPG IMG_8758.JPG

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021 at 5:47 PM
  2. TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead One Too Many

Noooo. Dont do it.

Carlos840 likes this.
  3. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 I'll Lock Up

Yep, hard to let it go, but it's headed onward.

4. ParkerFM

ParkerFM New in Town

Hi - Are the sleeves lined in the same wool as the body?

5. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 I'll Lock Up

Parker FM -- Thanks for the question - They have a sateen (black) liner similar to other Vanson models.

6. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 I'll Lock Up

Just to Clarify - no need to ask "Is this still for sale".
    If it is still listed and not marked as Sold, it is still for sale.

Also now listed on ebay - but get a better deal on FL: https://www.ebay.com/itm/154649827682

"Asking $700 shipped in CONUS. Outside US at actual shipping cost."
    Ok, so due to some frustrating "offers" on ebay - to aquire this jacket that people saw on FL, and then tried to buy from me on ebay for a lower price than listed here with "free shipping". No. This offer does not apply to that method of purchasing this jacket, or any other items I may have for sale in both places.

The point of free shipping if purchased on FL is twofold. 1) to benefit the established community of FL members to buy/sell/trade product that we have, and routinely do business with. 2) since I would not be paying ebay fees if it is sold here, I can pass along a savings of shipping costs.

I have been a member on this forum for many years now. Most on here know that I rarely, if ever make any actual profit on items I sell. Certainly that is not the case with this specific jacket. So please respect me enough not to kick me a bit harder on ebay and offer less than my asking price here -- and free shipping to. Let's try and be good business folks too each other. Thank you.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021 at 5:57 PM
  7. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 I'll Lock Up

sold - pending funds - via ebay...

ton312, TREEMAN and JMax like this.
  8. ton312

ton312

Surprised you let this one go Randy. I think it fit you best, among the sea of biker jackets you’ve owned. I was sorely tempted myself and probably should’ve jumped. But I’ve decided to rest my hat with the model E for a cross zip.

AeroFan_07 likes this.
  9. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 I'll Lock Up

Thanks Tony -- it was the lining. Really glad I did not keep the "blanket" lining in my Indian Ranger, as it would have the similar "wool-itch."

ton312 likes this.
  10. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 I'll Lock Up

Back for sale again...

11. AeroFan_07

AeroFan_07 I'll Lock Up

Sold again - pending funds.

JMax likes this.
  12. JMax

JMax I'll Lock Up

Doe-si-doe your partner.

Hopefully it sticks this time AF. Great jacket.