Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson Jacket Sizing Question (Mohawk and City Jacket)

ELOSOBAILARIN

New in Town
Longtime reader, first-time poster.

Want to buy the new Mohawk Jacket and City Jacket (VAJ-3).

https://vansonleathers.com/mens-col...ack-waxon-leather-motorcycle-jacket-4007.html

https://vansonleathers.com/mens-col...fit-urban-black-leather-city-jacket-VAJ3.html

Im a 42" chest and 34-36" waist based on the time of day and tacos I eat.

Most of the jackets I own that fit me great have a chest measurement of 21.5" across while laid flat (about 1" below the armpit).

The Vanson site says the Mohawk Jacket is on the Continental Fit with 4" of chest ease, making the medium listed at 41, about 45.5" or 22.75" across.

For the City Jacket its listed at 2" of chest ease, so for a Medium listed at 42 it would be 44", or 22" across.

Long post for a simple question, does anyone have any experience with these fits or jackets? I know sometimes these measurements are off. Im thinking based on these I need a Medium.

Thanks in advance for y'alls help!

Oso

Like me, you like the jacket snug. Based on your numbers, the mediums will be exactly that but the large may be too big. If you want an inch or so more P2P Vanson can make an in-between size for you. These are slimmer-fit jackets if I recall correctly. I have many Vanson, just not these jackets.

FREEradical

New in Town
I have the vaj-3 city jacket in a medium, it’s slightly large on me so it fits about somewhere between a 40 and a 42. It fits me well through the chest, But it’s slightly large through the shoulders and the midsection is kinda massive. I have a 32” waist, a 39” chest and I usually take 18” shoulders. If I remember correctly my vaj -3 has about a 19” shoulder measurement. Now I bought mine probably about 6 years ago so it may be a little different now, I have no idea, but it sounds to me like the medium would fit you really well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112