Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson PLU-3 and PLU-2 measurements?

jimmer_5

Practically Family
Hey all -

This weekend I finally took a drive up to Seattle, and while I was there I stopped by Insurrection. Wade and Carrie were extremely helpful, and I got quite the education. I thought I knew something about jackets and my sizing, but I learned a lot from talking with Wade. It's amazing how there's always more to learn. I have a much better feel or what size I should be wearing - most of my jackets have been too large. Thanks Wade!

There were lots of incredible jackets (including a really incredible Aero 30's Halfbelt), but I was really impressed with the fit of the Vanson PLU-2 I tried on. The only thing was that the sleeves were a tiny bit shorter than I like. I m thinking that PLU-3 would be perfect since it is 1 inch longer in the sleeves. Does anyone here have a Vanson PLU-3 in a size 46 that can give me a measurement of the sleeves and back length? Or even some pictures wearing the jacket? I'd really like to pick one of these up when they are back in stock, and some meausurements would probably seal the deal.

Faster

New in Town
Just measured my 44 PLU-3 and it was 25.5", shoulder seam to the bottom of the arm cuff. It was probably at about 26" new...

Wonderful Insurrection jacket!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points