Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson with interesting Navajo blanket lining.

lina

Practically Family
Trying to decide if it works or not..
vanson%20blanket%20lining%201_zpsfshpqffk.jpg

vanson%20blanket%20lining%202_zpsz3ztrkka.jpg

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That is pretty cool. I wonder if it is offered in other colors as well, I really like the Navajo blankets with blue and yellow in them.

lina

Practically Family
For those interested, it's a collaboration with Left Field NYC, and only available there. They have a few pics on their website, but I think these are the only ones of the liner. They also have a blue tartan liner.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
I like it! Though, I am more then a little biased, having spent most of my life in the Southwest!

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
I like it. The navajo lining is different, but I think it works well. One thing I notice, their sizing chart is big. If I were to order one, I'd be unsure whether to go with S or M, and normally I'm a L.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
image.jpeg
I'm sure it runs identically to mine. 39-40ish chest, 160ish lbs, lean and 6'2". I have a M and the jacket is a nice fit and not overly tight. Soom wiggle room. I'd say it fits like a slightly small 42. Like a 41.5. Lol. Here's the Medium w/ plaid lining. The Indian blanket one is tops!

lina

Practically Family
I'm sure it runs identically to mine. 39-40ish chest, 160ish lbs, lean and 6'2". I have a M and the jacket is a nice fit and not overly tight. Soom wiggle room. I'd say it fits like a slightly small 42. Like a 41.5. Lol. Here's the Medium w/ plaid lining. The Indian blanket one is tops!

I like it. The navajo lining is different, but I think it works well. One thing I notice, their sizing chart is big. If I were to order one, I'd be unsure whether to go with S or M, and normally I'm a L.

Looks great on@nick123!

It seems like the jacket must run large, but even so I have to think that their sizing charts are off. Anyway, I am going to try out the Large (I am 6', 185 lbs.), on the off-chance that it may displace in my affections the Flathead I posted below, so will report back in a few days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana