Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson x Butterscotch LB CR2N

deepestbluest

One of the Regulars
Love this piece, but it's gotten zero wear, so it's going to get passed on to someone who'll love it. I've tried it on indoors several times, but don't even think it's been out of the house.

Vanson/Butterscotch CR2N "Renegade" asymmetrical zip leather jacket. This is one of the nicest leathers I've ever experienced, both soft but thick. No belt or epaulets.

Since it's a collab with Butterscotch, in addition to the more aggressive cut, it has an unbelievably nice heavy black satin lining for more comfort and easier wear, and allows you to layer up without bunching. Full product details here:

This is a size 38, chest is about 20.5" pit-to-pit, waist 19", shoulder 17.5" arm 25" and back 24.5. It's cut beautifully and is super flattering. I never got around to wearing this one because I have several leathers, most of which I use for riding. You could use this as a riding jacket, but I always felt it was simply too nice.

$600 includes shipping in the CONUS. Feel free to PM me with any questions!

Attachments

• IMG_0938.JPG
    IMG_0938.JPG
    547.5 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0939.JPG
    IMG_0939.JPG
    461.2 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0940.JPG
    IMG_0940.JPG
    388.7 KB · Views: 164

Despot

Familiar Face
I’ve one of these in size 44 - I love it, particularly the cut. They do size a little bit bigger than the tag size - mine is a little looser than other size 44 jackets I own … so check the measurements. If I’d known this I’d have sized down for a closer fit.

That’s a great price too - I paid waaay too much for mine by the time it landed and I got hit for taxes and customs.

Good luck with the sale - free bump!

deepestbluest

One of the Regulars
thanks for the bump Despot!

and yeah, definitely agreed on that point - it wears like a 40 for sure (in typical Vanson fashion) but it's not a boxy cut at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana