Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson x Left Field Commando M $450

gmcd

One of the Regulars
Vanson x Left Field Commando size medium. I wore this jacket a lot the first few months after I got it but have since acquired 4 (I think) others including another D-pocket so this isn't being used. Jacket has scrapes and scuffs from use esp on the forearms and the Navajo lining is prone to snags so there are a few. I've tried to depict both issues.
Asking $450 PPFF shipped conus
Approximate measurements:
P2P: 23.5”
Hem: 21”
Sleeve (around curve): 26”
S2S: 20”
Length from bottom of collar: 27”
IMG_9233c.jpg
IMG_9234c.jpg
IMG_9235c.jpg
IMG_9236c.jpg
IMG_9237c.jpg
IMG_9238c.jpg
IMG_9239c.jpg
IMG_9240c.jpg
IMG_9243c.jpg
IMG_9244c.jpg

mjunderw00d

Familiar Face
Great piece for a great price! I’ve got my own Commando and absolutely love it. Someone will scoop this up in a heartbeat. Best of luck!

jglf

A-List Customer
I know those scrapes are superficial and not very deep but how did you get all of them in only a few months? Do you go boar hunting in it? Lol

In all seriousness, it’s a very nice jacket.

gmcd

One of the Regulars
I know those scrapes are superficial and not very deep but how did you get all of them in only a few months? Do you go boar hunting in it? Lol

In all seriousness, it’s a very nice jacket.

Haha no boar hunting ala LW Stuart! They're mostly from trying to squeeze myself and my bike between my wife's car and our brick house. I also use it for dirt biking with my nephew. I don't treat most my jackets this way but I put this in my "beater" category which is also why I'm not desperate to sell...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider