Vanson x Left Field Commando M $450

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by gmcd, Jun 6, 2021.

1. gmcd

gmcd Familiar Face

Vanson x Left Field Commando size medium. I wore this jacket a lot the first few months after I got it but have since acquired 4 (I think) others including another D-pocket so this isn't being used. Jacket has scrapes and scuffs from use esp on the forearms and the Navajo lining is prone to snags so there are a few. I've tried to depict both issues.
    Asking $450 PPFF shipped conus
    Approximate measurements:
    P2P: 23.5”
    Hem: 21”
    Sleeve (around curve): 26”
    S2S: 20”
    Length from bottom of collar: 27”
    IMG_9233c.jpg IMG_9234c.jpg IMG_9235c.jpg IMG_9236c.jpg IMG_9237c.jpg IMG_9238c.jpg IMG_9239c.jpg IMG_9240c.jpg IMG_9243c.jpg IMG_9244c.jpg

2. mjunderw00d

mjunderw00d New in Town

Great piece for a great price! I’ve got my own Commando and absolutely love it. Someone will scoop this up in a heartbeat. Best of luck!

3. gmcd

gmcd Familiar Face

Bump...still available

4. jglf

jglf One of the Regulars

I know those scrapes are superficial and not very deep but how did you get all of them in only a few months? Do you go boar hunting in it? Lol

In all seriousness, it’s a very nice jacket.

5. gmcd

gmcd Familiar Face

Haha no boar hunting ala LW Stuart! They're mostly from trying to squeeze myself and my bike between my wife's car and our brick house. I also use it for dirt biking with my nephew. I don't treat most my jackets this way but I put this in my "beater" category which is also why I'm not desperate to sell...