Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Very Handsome English Bridle Leather Document/Computer Case

bpworks

New in Town
THIS BAG HAS BEEN SOLD. THANK YOU FOR LOOKING.

This bag is approximately 25 years old & rarely used, no visable marks. It was part of the first & only collection of hand made bridle leather pieces produced by Marley Hodgson of Ghurka/Trafalgar. These were made in England under the Trafalgar name. It has a rich chestnut pantina to match the quality.

A similar hand made bag today would run $995.00 to $1500.00

Also have a chestnut hand stitched Bridle leather Trial Bag/Litigation Case/Pilot Case. Condition is near perfect but does need one lock repaired. Sililar bag today from someone such as SWAINE ADENEY BRIGG LTD would run $1925.00

I have retired & now am "over bagged". "The lady" insists that I clear out my collection of various bags collected over the years.

If you appreciate fine leather contact me for futher information.

bpworks

New in Town
Oxford Strap Document Case by Marley Hodgson Ghurka/Trafalgar leather goods

Traditional British Dispatch Bag.

I have retired & am now “over bagged”! At my wife’s suggestion I am reducing the size of my business case collection. This bag is a piece from the first & only collection of English Bridle Leather bags produced by Marley Hodgson of Ghurka/Trafalgar leather goods manufacturer. It is 25 years old & used rarely as you can see. Truly a gentleman’s bag.

The Bridle Hide is quite magnificent, the craftsmanship is extraordinary ...truly a lovely value. Shown in chestnut Bridle, this case has a handsome patina.

A nostalgic-style briefcase, handcrafted in the finest English Bridle Hide, with three gusseted compartments. Fitted with solid brass fittings and key lock. Ideal as brief case as well as a computer bag should one chose.

Measuring 17" by 12" by 2" when closed tight. This bag will expand nicely over time.
The replacement cost for a bag of this quality would be between $1150.00 & $1500.00.

Offered at $575.00.

Detailed pictures available upon request.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Admin Advice:

I kindly suggest that photos are posted showing different angles of this item, if potential buyers are to have the full information they deserve prior to making an informed decision on whether to purchase or not.
Photos will also generate much more interest on your behalf and create further trust than just a written description in the absence of buyers not being able to handle the goods.

Thanks for your help and cooperation on this and 'good luck.'

Paddy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider