Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Victorinox Pocket Watch strap (band?)

Pat_H

A-List Customer
I realize that this isn't a Golden Era item, but I can't think of where else to look for some assistance.

I have a Victorinox pocket watch. It was a type that was marketed, way back when I got it, to outdoorsy folks, so it doesn't use the classic chain arrangement, but rather it used a short strap that was attached to the top of the watch much like wrist watch bands attach to wrist watches. On the other end of the strap, was a clip, so that a person could clip it on to a belt loop, or as I often did the pocket hole for a shirt pocket

The band broke some time ago and I cannot find a replacement at all. Victorinox no longer makes this model of pocket watch (assuming they make any model) and I can't find the strap listed on their site at all.

Suggestions? I'd like to put the watch back into service.

viclip

Practically Family
If you still have the original strap & hardware, consider having someone skilled in leatherwork make a duplicate for you. Quite possibly an existing watch strap could be converted for the purpose fairly easily.

Posting a photo of the watch & the original strap assembly might help jog someone's memory.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk