Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Aero Leather, WW2 Monarch A-2 Flight Jacket, Size 42

kalev

New in Town
Herewith My "vintage" Aero Leather Clothing Company's version of a Wartime Monarch Manufacture, A-2 Flight jacket. I am the second owner and was given this 5 years ago and it has sat in my closet ever since, never worn by me. I reached out in the outwear section to see if anyone could identify make and they did: Aero Leather. The jury is out whether this is steer hide or or jerky russet, but the jacket is a deep, beautiful russet. In any event, it is in great shape and a cracker of a jacket.

Measurements:
P2P: 22 inches
Sleeve: 25 inches
Front: 24 3.4 inches
Back: 25 inches
Shoulders: 18 inches
Waist: 18 inches.

I am asking $375.00 shipped, within CONUS, (potential int'l buyers, please contact me for postage costs.) PayPal preferred and please PM with interest/offers. Thank You, Steve

j1.JPG
j2.JPG
j3.JPG
j4.JPG
j5.JPG
j6.JPG
j7.JPG
j8.JPG
j11.JPG
j12.JPG

kalev

New in Town
I'm brain dead. The Jacket is Aero's version of a BRONCO jacket, not a Monarch!!

CBI

One Too Many
really nice and good price - wish it was my size - best of luck - should sell quickly!!!!

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Would you consider a trade? I have a nearly unworn Vanson Stadium in size 40, a little worn Aero Teamster with 23" pit to pit (labeled 38 but fits more like a large 40) and maybe a Johnson Leather M-120 in a rather generous size 40 any of which I could trade away as I am not wearing them due to jackets I like better at the moment.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ