Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Borsalino Fedora - Size 7-1/4

TPD166

One Too Many
** SOLD ** Vintage Borsalino fedora (1950s?) – size 7-1/4. Tan in color (first photo is closest to the actual color) with 1-7/8” wide brown ribbon and wind trolley. The hat is approx. 4-1/2” tall as creased with a 2-3/4” wide mode-edge brim (Cavenaugh-edge? What ever Borsalino calls it?). The hat is in excellent shape, but does have a small spot on the underside of the brim (visible in photo #3). Also, the corrugated-front/leather sweatband has some cracking as shown in the photos, but still very wearable as-is. The felt is fantastic and incredibly light. Asking $145 shipped in the US. If you are interested or have any questions, please send me a PM or email thru the TFL.

Last edited:

TPD166

One Too Many
Description Update - KY Crusader noticed something in a photo I had missed - about one inch of the the sweatband stitching in the front seems to have come loose. I never noticed due to the corregated backing (& never wore the hat) - a better photo will be provided shortly.

As for spot under the brim- it's now gone with some brushing. But I did find a very small dark spot near the under brim edge I did not see before. It is lighter after brushing but still there. I will post a picture of it shortly as well.

Last edited:

TPD166

One Too Many
Photo of small under brim spot - about 12 o'clock.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    614.2 KB · Views: 78

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn