Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VINTAGE BORSALINO FOR SALE-SIZE 7 3/8. SOLD, SOLD, SOLD.

Razzman

One Too Many
I'M OFFERING THIS VINTAGE BORSALINO FOR SALE. MEMBERS OF THE FL WILL HAVE THE FIRST CRACK AT IT. FOR FEAR OF ASKING TOO MUCH I WILL CONSIDER ALL REASONALBLE OFFERS. THE HAT IS DAMAGE FREE, NO MOTH BITES OR TRACKS, QUITE CLEAN. THE HAT IS VERY LIGHT, THE FELT IS SOFT AND SUBTLE. HOPEFULLY I CAN ANSWER ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS. PM ME WITH AN OFFER IF THERE IS ANY INTEREST.
HERE ARE THE SPECIFICATIONS:

UNBASHED CROWN:6"
BASHED: 4 1/2"-5"
BRIM: 2 1/2"
COLOR:THE SECOND PICTURE BEST SHOWS THE TRUE COLOR. VERY LIGHT BROWN?
INTERIOR SWEATBAND: 2"
1/4" GROSBRAIN RIBBON
MATCHING BOUND BRIM RIBBON
WIND TROLLEY
FEATHER STILL ATTACHED
SIZE: 7 3/8
INTERIOR PAPER TAG LISTS SIZE AS 7 3/8
REGULAR HAT TAG IS FOLDED UNDER THE SWEATBAND THE COLOR OF THE TAG IS RED AND LISTS SIZE AS 7 3/8
THE SWEATBAND HAS THE INITIALS RAP IN GOLD
ALSO EMBOSSED ON THE INTERIOR SWEATBAND IS BORSALINO MADE IN ITALY.
ORIGINAL HOUSE FOUNDED IN 1867.

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

a>

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Man oh man

Whatta lid!
Razz, if I hadn't JUST PURCHASED this very same hat (down to the size!) from Jimmy Pierce two weeks ago, I would be on this like white on rice.
Oh, I might still if someone else (hint, hint...save me from myself, my baser instincts... & Mrs. Blaine's wrath!) don't move quickly. As I have the briefest of other buisness to see to, I am walking away from my screen...walking away

Aldus

New in Town
Too New to PM, Alas

But keenly interested in increasing my collection of vintage Borsalino hats. This perhaps due to 10 years residence in Italy, much of it spent in nearby Piedmont, home to great wine if not fine hats. Accordingly, if this has not been snapped up at a staggering price, how might we proceed?

Razzman

One Too Many
Aldus, I believe you need 15 posts for PM privileges. The hat is still available. Do you have a personal email address? or would you rather wait for PM privliges? Reply to several more threads and you will have PM privileges.

Aldus

New in Town
Thank You

Obliged Razzman. I'd rather not post my home email address, but more than happy if you can get it from the administrator. I'll try to post an other couple of pertinent messages elsewhere. Thanks.

Aldus

New in Town
Post 15

Now, does some sort of magical transformation occur? Or do I have to wait for an actual human being to review my 15 posts and approve me for pm powers?

Aldus

New in Town
Okay, Post 16

Nothing happened, Razzman. I'm sorry to say. I'll check back tomorrow, and perhaps I'll be able to send you a pm with my email. Sorry to be using so much bandwidth on this. But then, being unreasonably keen and slightly obsessive about vintage hats is why I'm here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points