Vintage Brooks Brothers print

Discussion in 'Your Vintage Home' started by suspended, Jan 12, 2018.

  1. suspended

    suspended New in Town

    First, thanks for a very nice community, haven't posted before but followed for years.

    I have this vintage print that I've been trying to get some clues about.
    But haven't found anything like this anywhere.

    It could be decoration from an old Brooks Brothers store or sold in store.
    My guess is from late 40s, looking at the style.
    On the back it says Made in England for Brooks Brothers. Sized 18.5" x 12".

    Anyone with any knowledge please let me know.

    Attached Files:

  2. tweedydon

    tweedydon Call Me a Cab

    The picture is "Regent Street Looking Towards the Quadrant" by TS Boys (1842). I believe that this would have been sold in store, given the back label; props. weren't labeled like this. Judging by the pictures I would put this in the early 1970s--simply because my parents have a lot of things in this style, from that period. I hope this helps!

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.