Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Disney Fedora

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I'm just sorry that there are no mouse ears on the hat!

Just kidding and bumping your post, Ale! I hope you are well - if it wasn't so warm around here, I'd be interested in that really nice hat.

We'll have to meet up in NYC one day, our daughter is living in Brooklyn so we are there from time to time.

Cheers!
David!

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
I'm just sorry that there are no mouse ears on the hat!

Just kidding and bumping your post, Ale! I hope you are well - if it wasn't so warm around here, I'd be interested in that really nice hat.

We'll have to meet up in NYC one day, our daughter is living in Brooklyn so we are there from time to time.

Cheers!
David!

David! how are you? Things are well here. Let's definitely meet when you're around next. And hey, winter's around the corner and the hat's a bargain ;)

DJH

I'll Lock Up
David! how are you? Things are well here. Let's definitely meet when you're around next. And hey, winter's around the corner and the hat's a bargain ;)

We are all good, thank you.

Since we moved to Texas, winter has become much shorter than back in New Hampshire.

Cheers!
David!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelSturm