Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Dobbs Mens Fedora Hat with box – 6 7/8

hulkamad

Familiar Face
Vintage Dobbs Mens Fedora Hat with box – 6 7/8

Dobbs coffee brown felt fedora with a 2 inch wide black satin ribbon and feather plumage (easily removable, if you don’t care for that look, I don’t but you might.)

Brim width is 1 ¾

Between 4 and 4 ½ inch crown (I’m guessing, I don’t know how to measure such things)

The sweatband has some wear, but is completely serviceable (it adds character!)

I’m asking $30 bucks, and that includes shipping. (USA)

Here is the story on this hat: I bought it on ebay from a seller who said it was a size 7. If it is a size 7, it has to be the tightest 7 on earth because it wouldn’t fit on my knoggin’ even if I shaved off all my hair and was as bald as the day I was born. I could wear it, but it would just be balancing on my head like some odd decoration. The slightest movement of my head or gust of wind and the hat would vacate my scalp quicker than water on the sun. My educated guess is that it’s really a 6 7/8. I’ve never heard of a 7 shrinking this much.

I’m including the box it came with, I’ve no need for it. If you don’t want the hat box, I’ll keep it and knock off a couple bucks for the lower cost of shipping.

If you want it or would like to see more pictures PM me. Thanks for looking! ;)

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy