Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Dresses, Coat with Lucite Buttons, Tops, Shoes

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Please assume all items are "OBO"

40's dress, homemade. Light green with clover print. Small stain on the front, see pic. 38-30-full. Asking $12. SOLD

Amazing coat with mink collar and rhinestone lucite buttons. I LOVE this coat but can't wear fur anymore. I added the buttons myself when I bought it a few years ago. There is a tear in the lining, which is my fault. :( Asking $30. Will fit up to a 42 bust nicely.
IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

Bright little green day dress. A bit stretchy, probably late 50s or early 60s. Asking $10. Fits up to 40-30-free. SOLD

Miss_Bella_Hell

Early 50's shirt/skirt set. Shirt has a 40 bust and free waist; skirt has a 27" waist, with a button that could be moved to accomodate up to 29". Asking $15.

Ebay027.jpg

Ebay027.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

Bright dress! Modern size 8. My dad loves this but I just don't wear it. lol Asking $5.

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

Two slips. One is a 40s rayon with lovely detail. One is leopard, says Vanity Fair but I think another seller did some creative labeling and it's really home made. Asking $10 for the pair. Sz 36. SOLD

IMG_0444.jpg

Diane von Furstenberg red ruched dress size 8. Fits a 6 better. Sorry for the bad pic, I'll model it if anyone is interested {SEE BELOW FOR PICS}. Asking $30.
IMG_0445.jpg

Miss_Bella_Hell

Cute 30s sportswear look H&M blouse with pouf sleeves, Sz. 10, up to 36 bust. Asking $5.
IMG_0446.jpg

Adorable C. Ronson stylized cherry tie-front blouse. SO CUTE. Cropped length, I wore it over dresses. Sz. L. Asking $10.
IMG_0447.jpg

Vintage Charles Jourdan leather purse with adorable Cesare Piccini compact mirror attached. Leather needs polishing but it's super cute and high quality. Asking....I dunno, $5?
IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

Mossimo for Target peep toe leopard wedges. Sz 9. Asking $10. SOLD
IMG_0450.jpg

Never worn Kenneth Cole peep toe kitten heels. Sz 9. Asking $15
IMG_0451.jpg

Target shoes, size 9.5. Cute peep toe pump. Worn. FREE to good home, just pay shipping.
IMG_0452.jpg

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Can you model the DvF dress? Also, I'm potentially interested in the cherry print blouse. Do you have a bust measurement on that one?

Miss_Bella_Hell

KittyT said:
Can you model the DvF dress? Also, I'm potentially interested in the cherry print blouse. Do you have a bust measurement on that one?

Yes--I'll get to the red dress tomorrow. As for the cherry shirt, it's about a 36 bust, but there are only three buttons--it can't be worn alone because it doesn't close all the way up. That's why I can wear it with my larger bust.

pdxvintagette

A-List Customer
Ooh, count me in!

I would love the 40's clover dress and the slips. I LOVE the pink one! How much for shipping to Portland, OR? If they are still available, let me know and I will PP right away!

Miss_Bella_Hell

MadelienneBlack said:
I'm absolutely in love with the shirt/skirt set! However, those aren't even remotely close to my measurments. How unfortunate!

Boo!! I know, I love that set too. I'll probably end up putting it on ebay, or keeping it ;)

Miss_Bella_Hell

Sorry ladies, I guess my image hoster is acting up today. I'll try to post pics of me modeling the red dress ASAP.

Awesome faces on these.
DSCN2374.jpg

DSCN2375.jpg

DSCN2376.jpg

attack of the 50 foot woman
DSCN2377.jpg

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
Sorry ladies, I guess my image hoster is acting up today. I'll try to post pics of me modeling the red dress ASAP.

I'm afraid I just won't be able to fill that out as well as you do! What's it made of, jersey?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider