Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VINTAGE GORDON & FERGUSON HALFBELT size 46

saucerfiend

Practically Family
For sale is this beautifully preserved 40's / 50's "Field & Stream" Halfbelt by "Gordon & Ferguson" of St Paul, Minn.. Measurements add up to a size 46. This jacket is in INCREDIBLE CONDITION for it's age. The Horsehide, designated "VELACOLT" is extremely grainy and supple. The exact shade of orange-russet is best shown in the closeup collar and sleeve end pics. The iridescent lining which is in perfect condition, is hard to photograph. But it's shown nicely in the collar pic. Minimum edge wear. Difficult to find a vintage halfbelt in this grade of condition. And this vintage color is not often seen. I originally purchased this jacket from Andrew Swatland a few years ago. It doesn't get much wear because of my Good Wear A-2's. So, I'll let it go for $450.00 shipped anywhere in the US. Overseas is OK, but buyer must help with the shipping cost.

Thanks,
Brian

PM
Email = saucerfiend@msn.com
Phone = 732 297-0697 in NJ

Vintage Gordon & Ferguson Halfbelt size 46
Cost = $450.00 Shipped

Measurements:
Pits - Front and Back = 24"-24.5"
Shoulders = 20"
Sleeves =26"
Front Length = 23"