Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage inspired jewellery, yay or nay?

TikiBow

New in Town
Hi ladies,
I have heaps and heaps of vintage costume jewellery, I literally cannot get enough of it. I've noticed a few 50s style jewellery companies popping up, mostly like the confetti style lucite earrings. I'm thinking about treating myself to some but really don't know which brand to go for, so I was just wondering if anyone had any feedback or recommendations of brands? Or should I just stick to vintage?

Would love to hear your thoughts!

x

fgradowski

One of the Regulars
I know that many people really love Dazzalite. If you know of the pin-up Cherry Dollface, she has many earrings from that company and is friends with the owner. They're not my style, therefore I don't own any of their products. I can't testify for quality personally, but I would trust Cherry's opinion. She's a very nice lady!

HelenaB

New in Town
I agree with the lady above, Dazzalite are great and have some lovely bits, there's also a company similar to them called Bow and Crossbones, they're a UK based brand and also create sparkly lucite style pieces, quite reasonably priced from what I remember!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana