Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage ladies accessories! belt+ purses + large size stockings

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Part 3 of Kitty's I-Kicked-Him-Out-and-OMG-He-Left-Me-With-Tons-of-Unpaid-Bills Sale

1950s pale pink belt with silver buckle and oblong cutouts. Belt measures 33" long and 1/2" wide and has cutouts the entire length of the belt, allowing it to fit a large variety of waist sizes. Leather is in good shape, but as you can see from the photo, the surface is starting to wrinkle a bit. Could probably use some conditioning. $5 + shipping SALE PENDING

pinkbelt.jpg

Here Chloe shows you how this belt is for the cool cats >^.^<
chloebelt.jpg

Vintage 50s navy and white beaded purse. This is one of those quintessentially 50s handbags with the glued on beads (no missing beads!). Navy fabric is pleated on both sides of the purse, navy lining is clean. 9.5" long, 6.5" tall, bottom is 3.5" wide, strap is 15.5" long. $15 + shipping SALE PENDING
beadedpurse.jpg

Hot pink and black purse. Shiny, and made of fake leather, with pink accents and contrast stitching. Black lining has one small pocket and one zipper pocket. 5" tall, 10" long, bottom is 3.5" wide. Purse features 2 buckles on each side with 3 holes on each side of each strap for adjusting length. At shortest length, straps are 16" long. I paid a ridiculous amount of money for this and only carried it once! $15 + shipping

pinkandblack.jpg

pinkandblackdetail.jpg

pinkblacklining.jpg

Large size (11M) vintage seamless stockings. Deadstock, in the original box. Harder to find large size! Fields brand, color neutral blend. "Seamless Service Sheers" have some stretch to them and are 100% nylon, with a "comfort lined sole" that is made of nylon and cotton. They are service weight, so they are probably a 30 denier for a bit more coverage. Foot measures 11", length (heel to welt) measures 33". Come tissue-wrapped in original box. $8 + shipping. SALE PENDING

stockingwelt.jpg

stockingfull.jpg

box.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters