Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Ladies' clothing, xsmall to medium

MJrules

One of the Regulars
Hi guys, thanks for looking and I hope you see some things you like! All prices include s&h and I accept PayPal and personal checks (with time to clear). Please PM me any questions you have and for more pictures.

Pinup worthy short-sleeved sweater, in a dark blue "Hi-Bulk 100% Orlon-Acrylic". The knit is very soft and drapes well, with ribbing at the sleeves and waist. No flaws at all, just an overall even wear. (The true color is darker than the smaller label photo)

Bust: 17" flat, unstretched
Length: 20", back neck to waist
$22

DSCN1751.jpg
DSCN1750.jpg

Fun "confetti" pencil skirt, in a thick and nubby gray tweed (no marked size or fabrication). The thin 1" waistband has belt loops, and a metal side zip and button to close. Also, a center back kick pleat. Don't forget your waist cinchers ladies; this skirt is perfect for that wiggle!

Waist: 12" flat
Hips: 18.5" flat, taken 7.5" down from waistband
Length: 25"
$25

DSCN1767.jpg
DSCN1755.jpg

Micro-pleated full skirt featuring Grecian urns in black and green. The pleats are set into a 1.5" wide waistband, with a button and 8" unfinished placket for closure (halfway down is a snap). The fabric feels like a crisp, full-bodied cotton to me and looks great with a crinoline.

Waist: 12" flat
Hips: free
Length: 27"
$25

DSCN1762.jpg
skirt3.jpg

Floaty Vanity Fair night gown, in pale blue chiffon and gold floral embroidery on the empire bodice. Marked a size 34 in all Nylon tricot. The satin double straps loop together at the shoulders, there are 2 satin bows under the bust, and there is satin binding at the hem. The only flaws are in the back bodice: the outer layer is beginning to pull away from both side seams.

Size 34
Bust: approx. 17" flat, but darts will allow for more
Empire waist: approx. 15"
Hips: free
Length: approx. 41" from top of straps to hem
$15

DSCN1763.jpg
DSCN1764.jpg

A-line collegiate skirt, in olive-brown with 2 hip flap pockets and center front slit. This skirt is perfect for all of your sweaters! The 1 1/2" wide waistband has belt loops and it fastens with a center back zipper and button. I'm not sure of the fabric content but it is a medium-weight in a twill weave.

This fits perfectly (with no stretch) at:
24" waist
35" hips (about 7 1/2" down)
Length: 26"
$25

DSCN1768.jpg
DSCN1770.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner