Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Mallory XV 7 1/4

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Beautiful Mallory Fifteen in size marked 7 1/4. Features a nicely executed duplex brim edge that is 2 3/4. Inside measures 8 x 6 1/2. Grosgrain ribbon is 1 7/8 with matching wind cord .
Fantastic felt on this one is really special to handle. Inside is clean with no stains , leather sweatband is excellent and pliable too. Overall in excellent condition for its age. Nice straight profile on this one . Color is a light brown tone .
There is a small nick on brim on side at rear that is only flaw I can see.
Asking 259.00

Last edited:

MikeinRome

Practically Family
Beautiful Mallory Fifteen in size marked 7 1/4. Features a nicely executed duplex brim edge that is 2 3/4. Inside measures 8 x 6 1/2. Grosgrain ribbon is 1 7/8 with matching wind cord .
Fantastic felt on this one is really special to handle. Inside is clean with no stains , leather sweatband is excellent and pliable too. Overall in excellent condition for its age. Nice straight profile on this one . Color is a light brown tone .
Asking 259.00

Asking 259.00

Here's another Mallory with the Renowned Since 1817 phrase in liner.

MikeinRome

Practically Family
Here's another Mallory with the Renowned Since 1817 phrase in liner.
This large brown Mallory looks like the same model as my 2 large Mallorys, the ones I call the monster gangster fedora and the project hat I just bought.

These things happen during a “Mallory Madness”!

Yeah, I used to get that whenever I watched Family Ties.

3ac480e9c9f997130299100ce82e3a53.jpg

This large brown Mallory looks like the same model as my 2 large Mallorys, the ones I call the monster gangster fedora and the project hat I just bought.

As perhaps you find out, bringing old classified posts back to life is frowned on unless you’re the seller and you’re letting us know it’s still for sale. The classifieds are different from the hat forum. Just FYI.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider