Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Nocona Cowboy Boots for sale 11.5 D

jhoops01

One of the Regulars
Sold! I've had these boots for approx. 30+ years. Bought new. Wore them a little when I lived in NY, but put them in the closet when I moved to FL in 1990. Cape buffalo or water buffalo (same thing?), I think. Barely a mark or wear on them. 11 1/2 D. Super comfortable. Asking $90 + $12 shipping. I'm on eBay with the same user name with 100% feedback over 500 transactions. Thanks for looking.
DSCF2378.jpg
DSCF2380.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF2381.jpg
    DSCF2381.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

RJR

I've had these boots for approx. 30+ years. Bought new. Wore them a little when I lived in NY, but put them in the closet when I moved to FL in 1990. Cape buffalo or water buffalo (same thing?), I think. Barely a mark or wear on them. 11 1/2 D. Super comfortable. Asking $100 + $12 shipping. I'm on eBay with the same user name with 100% feedback over 500 transactions. Thanks for looking. View attachment 52218 View attachment 52219
Very nice.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Dang! Like a Christmas Gift for someone to buy those boots for that price! Someone should grab these quick! That is not ordinary boot leather and look how nice they are!

jhoops01

One of the Regulars
Thanks Cindy and RJR for the nice words! They are nice. I don't wear them anymore and I need to fund some hat and cap purchases I've made! :p

Joe

Noconas, with the sewn in white label, in this shape are a pretty rare thing. Not my size or they would no longer be listed.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I'll take em! This is a bit big for my Husband, but they are "narrow tie"m so we can make them work!

PM being sent.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff