Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Resistol 10x sz7 ebay link

Monte

A-List Customer
I'd think that lid would easily match a '50s Era OR or Royal in quality depending on how stiff or flxi the brim is; you are saying 'Cowboy Hat'. Is it a snap brim??
Gotta love a vtg Resistol at any rate.

Jesse John

One of the Regulars
I'd think that lid would easily match a '50s Era OR or Royal in quality depending on how stiff or flxi the brim is; you are saying 'Cowboy Hat'. Is it a snap brim??
Gotta love a vtg Resistol at any rate.

Just my opinion here with the description! The finish on the felt is definitely of higher quality, smoother and softer to the touch, than the 50s Royal Stetsons I have. I find this quality of felt to better resemble that “clay” like feeling we seek in a high quality hat. Dense with some weight but flexible. Brim could be snapped I suppose but judging by my attempt at doing so, it was pretty fussy with staying down. I wish I could give you a concrete rating system rather than an assessment of my senses :D. Hope this helps a bit! It is a great quality hat from a fantastic era for hats across the board.

Monte

A-List Customer
Purely academic, JJ. Thank you for the extra details. That's a real peach of a hat. Wish there were more listings like this on the bay.

Jesse John

One of the Regulars
Hello mate, you might want to consider opening the auction up internationally - if you use the Global Shipping Program you only need to send it domestically and eBay does the rest
Hey there, I think I figured it out and got it going. Can you let me know what it looks like on your end? Thanks for the recommendation!

Terminator

Familiar Face
Hmm, for me it’s still saying “Ask seller for shipping cost” rather than giving the shipping cost and duties fees?

Jesse John

One of the Regulars
Hmm, for me it’s still saying “Ask seller for shipping cost” rather than giving the shipping cost and duties fees?
It won’t allow me to change my shipping to international at this point in the auction. I’m assuming you are located outside of the US? If so & you do end up bidding/ winning I would be happy to work something out so that you can receive the item. Thank you again!

It won’t allow me to change my shipping to international at this point in the auction. I’m assuming you are located outside of the US? If so & you do end up bidding/ winning I would be happy to work something out so that you can receive the item. Thank you again!
What a great hat. Too small for me otherwise I would be a bidder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB