Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Royal Stetson 7 3/8

DOGMAN

One Too Many
Very nice vintage Royal Stetson.Brim 2 5/8"-Crown as creased front 4 1/4",back 3 7/8".Sweatband 1 7/8" in good shape,6 ply ribbon.Alot of 7 3/8 I can wear (I'm a 7 1/4 long oval)but this one is loose on me all the way around.Great hat for one of you 7 3/8s guys.Any questions or offers PM me.Asking $180 shipped CONUS
bcYcHbK.jpg
tGqIOAF.jpg
nD4v0u5.jpg
YCEDSAt.jpg
rWlg.jpg[/img]

DOGMAN

One Too Many
Thinking about putting a wider ribbon on this hat.Only problem then I would want to put something behind the sweatband and keep it.Still for sale $120 shipped CONUS

DOGMAN

One Too Many
Ok,no interest in the hat....So I am going to try a vintage wider ribbon.I will more than likely repost after the ribbon change.

DOGMAN

One Too Many
I like the 6-ply better on a western..but that's just me.Maybe I'll like the hat better with a wider ribbon.Then if it doesn't sell,I could want to keep it.Thanks,I think price was more than fair.Might have to up the price a little with ribbon change.

Lance Sterling

Familiar Face
Very nice vintage Royal Stetson.Brim 2 5/8"-Crown as creased front 4 1/4",back 3 7/8".Sweatband 1 7/8" in good shape,6 ply ribbon.Alot of 7 3/8 I can wear (I'm a 7 1/4 long oval)but this one is loose on me all the way around.Great hat for one of you 7 3/8s guys.Any questions or offers PM me.Asking $180 shipped CONUS
bcYcHbK.jpg
tGqIOAF.jpg
nD4v0u5.jpg
YCEDSAt.jpg
rWlg.jpg[/img]
I need
bcYcHbK.jpg
tGqIOAF.jpg
nD4v0u5.jpg
YCEDSAt.jpg
rWlg.jpg[/img]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112