Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Sewing Pattern Review *index*

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
In order to have this great idea not become another 'show what you made' thread, we've decided to make this thread an index where we can post links to specific patterns we have used and our take on them.

Please, account your obsticals, likes, dificulties, and overall take on these patterns. The more techinical info you can provide, the better. The links can be from blogs, the 'made' thread, or wherever. They don't have to be solely in this thread.

Also, let's try and focus this as much as we can on real vintage patterns, as many repos and other patterns can be found on the many, many pattern review websites.

If you have a review to add to an existing pattern, let a bartender know.

Thanks Ladies,

LD
:D

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Hollywood 1908

4211671990_93e7bf0f44_o.jpg

Review by Amy Jeanne

Grant Fan

Practically Family
Lady Day said:

I have made this dress twice and I love it, for my shape and height it is perfect )I am 5 foot 9 and have a 26 1/2 inch waist and 42 inch hips). I made one is a fun koi fish pattern and the other like the blue gingham one on the envelope. The blue one I call my Dorthy dress because of the blue and red it make me feel like Dorothy in Wizard of Oz which is great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk