Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Style Shoes in Size 9--Re-mix, Aerosoles and Mossimo

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Hi Ladies,

I'm finding that I'm not really wearing heels lately so I'm putting some up for sale. Please PM me if you're interested and we can talk about postage prices. Thanks!

PS: I'll probably have some vintage patterns up for sale soon as well, so look for those.

gingerantiquebwn275.gif

Re-mix Ginger

From the Re-mix site: "Kick up your heels with the new style GINGER! Cute and sexy 3 1/2" heel with wide arch strap and leather covered buckle. Leather and "lace mesh" upper, all leather linings and soles. Available in Antique brown leather with airy camel lace mesh."

Originally $198.00, down to $118.00 on the Re-mix site. Never worn except to try them on. My price $50.00

045.jpg

046.jpg

Aerosoles Gingerbread

From the site: "Beautifully detailed D'Orsay peep-toe pump is perfect to start off the season. accented with bow tiw, ankle strap, feminine cutout and antiqued hardware. Extra cushioned footbed with sueded liner on a 3" covered heel and flexible rubber sole. black suede."

Originally $89, sold out on the website. Worn once, no box. My price $40.

041.jpg

042.jpg

Aerosoles Romeo

From the site: "Go for the glimmer in a soft leather pump accented with gold studs and gold scalloped trim. Features elasticized ankle strap with adjustable gold buckle for a great fit. Breathable sueded lining with extra padded footbed. Flexible rubber sole and a 2¾" covered heel. Green leather."

Originally $89, sold out on the website. Never worn except to try them on, no box. My price $40.

Mossimo Velda

043.jpg

044.jpg

These are size 9.5 but they fit me well and I usually wear a 9.

From the site: "Add a Touch of Feminine Flair with these Oxford-Style, Mary Jane Pumps. Red Faux Patent Leather, Faux-Nubuck Upper with Thermoplastic Rubber Outsoles. 3.5" Wrapped Heel. Features Buckle with Almond Toe. Cushioned Insole for Long-Term Comfort, Tagless Footbed, Non-Skid Tread on Toe and Heel."

Never worn, tags still attached, no box. Selling now for $29.99. My price $20.00.

Elizabeth Funzelda

New in Town
SO I know this is going to be a long shot considering you made this post in 2009, but do you happen to still have the Mossimo Velda for sale?

Sorry I'm new to this site so I can't figure out how to message people privately

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points