Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vitamin supplements and skin

gilli

Banned
Hey
somewhere I've read articles that recommend you take vitamin e and c supplements to make your skin look younger Do you take supplements to make your skin look better?

Stanley Doble

Call Me a Cab
Quit eating junk food. Eat lots of fresh fruit and vegetables. Drink 8 glasses of water a day. Your skin will glow.

The vitamins won't hurt either.

Atwood

New in Town
Supplements play great role in increasing health and keeping our skin fresh so we must take adequate amount of vitamins through daily meals for a healthy life and skin.

KatPower

New in Town
I get my vitamins from foods. Taking a daily salmon oil capsule never did a damn thing for me, but upping my intake of coconut products and avocados did wonders.

Red Diabla

One of the Regulars
Fish oil and vitamin C are great for the skin. I also take a multi-vitamin, gingko-biloba, and glucosamine to cover what my almost-daily salads don't.

RD

CaramelSmoothie

Practically Family
I get my vitamins from foods. Taking a daily salmon oil capsule never did a damn thing for me, but upping my intake of coconut products and avocados did wonders.

Eat the salmon itself and not the oil in a capsule and you'll see a difference. Wild caught salmon, not farm raised, keeps my skin moisturized and dewy looking in addition to other healthy lifestyle habits. I use coconut oil at night along with rosehip seed oil and it does work too.

Maudelynn

Familiar Face
I take a lot of vitamins and take a teaspoon of alma/ indian gooseberry powder in fruit juice. I also use the powder as a mask by adding water. It does wonders for my skin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana