Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wanted: Biltmore Open Road, Black, Size 7 1/2

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I hope you get it. It would not let me order it. Terry
They really were out of them when I attempted to use pay pal....now after using the visa card I am real sure they don't have them....drats! The customer service rep was accurate....no...more...black ...7 1/2 hats in the Open Road! lol! Oh well....can't win em all......

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
The Hats Plus order system is rinky dink to say the least.
The term of verbal label, "rinky dink" says it all for the ordering system.....letting me re order that hat giving me all those false hopes...they should be totally ashamed of themselves....I should mail them a dill pickle! lol!

Walt

One of the Regulars
Miller has their Open Road in black - a little pricier that the Biltmore but way cheaper than a Borso. They show it pre-bashed tho...

It would be interesting to hear feedback on the quality of this new one. If it is being made for them by Biltmore in the US then I would be leery as hat dealer feedback on the new Biltmore hats made in the US has not been positive.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Thanks....I think that is about the same hat as a new Stetson open road hat, the crown is more than likely loaded up with hat stiffener and would have to be given a stick of dynamite to relax it enough to get it to an open crown for bashing it into a single center dent with soft side pinches. I do appreciate your suggestions! If no one wants to sell me a Biltmore, I will order the Borso....and if not, then it is long distance operator, can you please connect me to the Art Fawcett place of business......I am already half saved for that now! Weeeeee Haaaawwww!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana