Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wanted : good indy jones fedora in 7 1/4 or 7 3/8

indyhan

Familiar Face
hello fedora folks

looking for a decent jones fedora at a decent price and ready to ship overseas (i'm in france)

also have two fedoras to let go, one homburg style in black, one brown chocolate relatively short brimmed fedora , both french hats dating back to the forties

will post about these two with pics soon

thanx !

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
Hi indyhan.

Depending on what you want to spend, you could go new. Do you need a custom, or is a factory hat good enough for you? First thing to know, if you want to go new, is how much you want to spend. If youre going used, then thats between you and a seller, I guess. Anyway, as I said before, welcome!

indyhan

Familiar Face
Hi indyhan.

Depending on what you want to spend, you could go new. Do you need a custom, or is a factory hat good enough for you? First thing to know, if you want to go new, is how much you want to spend. If youre going used, then thats between you and a seller, I guess. Anyway, as I said before, welcome!

hello Scotty rocks

thanx for the welcome

i already have a Fed IV and have a Christys Adventurer on the way too, i'd like a third fedora, factory would do but i was thinking getting a vintage fedora that would fit the bill, maybe with a little customizing, or one of the top of the line replicas (Keppler or Henry adventurebilt or Peter BRos) second hand... dunno, depending on what could be available...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred