Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wanted Knox Vagabond

tonydi

New in Town
Hey guys, anyone thinking of parting with a Knox Vagabond. I measure 23 3/4 so I think I'm a size 7 5/8 or maybe resize a 7 1/2? would be interested in any condition hat.
Thanks

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Vagabonds are scarce. Last week I had one here in the classifieds with no offers except for lowering price. Sweat was a wreck but the hat was mint. Sold on eBay for what I asked in a couple of hours [huh]

tonydi

New in Town
Was that the sort of light brown with brown ribbon you had for sale? I just started looking at buying a vintage fedora, and pictures of your hat inspired me to want a Vagabond. Saw it was sold, really sorry I missed it, the look, condition, color...all just perfect...arrggg The Akubra "sydney" looks closest to the vagabond that I have found, but I really want a Knox!! Do you mind if I ask what you got for that Vagabond? Give me an idea what I might spend. Thanks for your reply

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Yes, the brown. I had a buy it now price of $135 I think. Buyer send me an email asking if I'd take $125. That's the number I wanted so I closed the auction and sold it to him directly.

tonydi

New in Town
Thanks for letting me know. I'm so bugged I missed that, but I just started looking and learning what I like about a week ago. Well if you hear the buyer didnt like it for some reason, he can make some money with me!
Thanks again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko