Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wanted: Schott 174S SMALL

AlyeskaPilot

New in Town
Hello, I am searching for the Schott 174S with removable mouton collar, but they no longer make this model and wont be restocking it in Small anymore.

SO, if anyone has an actual 174S in small they want to sell, or something similar please let me know!

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Have you tried the 184? Personally, I think is a much better made jacket. Ebay often have them for sale at good rates. What particular size are you interested in. If I remember correctly, they do run larger. I have both in size 40.

AlyeskaPilot

New in Town
Have you tried the 184? Personally, I think is a much better made jacket. Ebay often have them for sale at good rates. What particular size are you interested in. If I remember correctly, they do run larger. I have both in size 40.

I have a true 37" chest, 31"waist, 5'8" 150lbs. 38R suit jacket size. Schott insisted the medium would fit me but it was too baggy and too long. I am trying to find a 174S in SMALL...Schott said they no longer make it in small and wont make it again :(

What makes the 184 better made? the 174S I tried was gorgeous, the cowhide felt wonderful, the stitching was perfect...its a made in USA model. Cant imagine a higher quality piece, especially in this price range (but Im new to leather jackets so maybe my standards are low??) either way, it was by FAR high enough quality for me!

I really want a trim fitting G-1 or ANJ3 style jacket. I dont like the bulky fit of most bomber jackets... not looking for anything "authentic" or milspec.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ