Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wanted tt leather jacket.

Billy gadji

New in Town
  • Hello everyone, wondering if anyone has tt leather jacket size 44 pref like this pic ! Or even essex style, or what do you have ? Best regards.
    Screenshot_20190414-233924.jpg

robrinay

One Too Many
Ask the vendor of the jacket in your picture, which is currently listed on eBay the usual measurements (pit to pit, outer sleeve length, shoulder width, back length and front length) and compare them to a jacket you own that fits you well. It’s quite possible that it might fit you if it’s a large 42” chest. If it doesn’t fit save a search for tt leathers jacket 44” and be patient.

Billy gadji

New in Town
Hello, and thank you very much for your time and advice. I have corresponded with the vendor and he has supplied measurements and like you say it may fit albeit snug ? However all things considered i shall try to resist and wait for a 44. Kindest regards. Billy Gadji.

Edward

Bartender
Worth waiting for the right size. TT Leathers aren't uncommon on the second hand market. Not as big or collectable a name as Lewis or Highwayman, but generally decent jackets, mostly in this cross-zip, mandarin collar, padded/quilt shoulder style which was very popular among Brit bikers in the seventies and eighties; if anything, I'd say the one in your picture is the quintessential British bike jacket style from 1973ish to 1989ish (or even later, if you allow for more padding, blacked-out zips and such; little really changed until the arrive of CE armouring as a norm in the last couple of decades). Lots of different companie made these if it's the style you want rather than the specific TT model. Keep an eye on eBay and hat you want will turn up eventually.

Billy gadji

New in Town
Hello and thank you so much for your time and comments.I actually just bought one last week from gumtree which i would describe as immaculate, however as much as i like it and plan to keep its still not the style I'm looking for Thanks again best regards

Billy gadji

New in Town
Hello and thank you so much for your time and comments.I actually just bought one last week from gumtree which i would describe as immaculate, however as much as i like it and plan to keep its still not the style I'm looking for Thanks again best regards

Billy gadji

New in Town
Errrr cant send photo because security warning ?
Worth waiting for the right size. TT Leathers aren't uncommon on the second hand market. Not as big or collectable a name as Lewis or Highwayman, but generally decent jackets, mostly in this cross-zip, mandarin collar, padded/quilt shoulder style which was very popular among Brit bikers in the seventies and eighties; if anything, I'd say the one in your picture is the quintessential British bike jacket style from 1973ish to 1989ish (or even later, if you allow for more padding, blacked-out zips and such; little really changed until the arrive of CE armouring as a norm in the last couple of decades). Lots of different companie made these if it's the style you want rather than the specific TT model. Keep an eye on eBay and hat you want will turn up eventually.

Billy gadji

New in Town
Hello i think you miss understand me thats not my jacket I'm looking for one like that one ? The one in the photo is on ebay in beautiful condition but is size 42 and im 44 . Regards.

ksozay

One Too Many

This was your response that I was referring to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ