1. Thread galleries are live! Please let us know what you think of them in the thread in the Observation Bar.

Wanted tt leather jacket.

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Billy gadji, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Billy gadji

Billy gadji New in Town

• Hello everyone, wondering if anyone has tt leather jacket size 44 pref like this pic ! Or even essex style, or what do you have ? Best regards. Screenshot_20190414-233924.jpg

2. robrinay

robrinay One Too Many

Ask the vendor of the jacket in your picture, which is currently listed on eBay the usual measurements (pit to pit, outer sleeve length, shoulder width, back length and front length) and compare them to a jacket you own that fits you well. It’s quite possible that it might fit you if it’s a large 42” chest. If it doesn’t fit save a search for tt leathers jacket 44” and be patient.

3. Billy gadji

Billy gadji New in Town

Hello, and thank you very much for your time and advice. I have corresponded with the vendor and he has supplied measurements and like you say it may fit albeit snug ? However all things considered i shall try to resist and wait for a 44. Kindest regards. Billy Gadji.

robrinay likes this.
  4. Edward

Edward Bartender

Worth waiting for the right size. TT Leathers aren't uncommon on the second hand market. Not as big or collectable a name as Lewis or Highwayman, but generally decent jackets, mostly in this cross-zip, mandarin collar, padded/quilt shoulder style which was very popular among Brit bikers in the seventies and eighties; if anything, I'd say the one in your picture is the quintessential British bike jacket style from 1973ish to 1989ish (or even later, if you allow for more padding, blacked-out zips and such; little really changed until the arrive of CE armouring as a norm in the last couple of decades). Lots of different companie made these if it's the style you want rather than the specific TT model. Keep an eye on eBay and hat you want will turn up eventually.

Billy gadji likes this.
  5. Billy gadji

Billy gadji New in Town

Hello and thank you so much for your time and comments.I actually just bought one last week from gumtree which i would describe as immaculate, however as much as i like it and plan to keep its still not the style I'm looking for Thanks again best regards

6. Billy gadji

Billy gadji New in Town

7. Billy gadji

Billy gadji New in Town

Errrr cant send photo because security warning ?

8. Billy gadji

Billy gadji New in Town

9. Billy gadji

Billy gadji New in Town

Try again

10. ksozay

ksozay Practically Family

I’m looking for the jacket you posted a picture of, if you decide to sell yours, let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Billy gadji

Billy gadji New in Town

12. Billy gadji

Billy gadji New in Town

Hello i think you miss understand me thats not my jacket I'm looking for one like that one ? The one in the photo is on ebay in beautiful condition but is size 42 and im 44 . Regards.

13. ksozay

ksozay Practically Family

This was your response that I was referring to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk