Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Warning: Avoid Circa Watch Company

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sad tale folks, I ordered a repro 1940s watch from Circa back on September 13. So far, in spite of trying to contact them on three different e-mails and calling them ("number not listed") I've got nothing. Looks to be a scam site or some such. Avoid.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Sad tale folks, I ordered a repro 1940s watch from Circa back on September 13. So far, in spite of trying to contact them on three different e-mails and calling them ("number not listed") I've got nothing. Looks to be a scam site or some such. Avoid.
Wes, forgive me if I sound alarmist. Presumably you will have paid for the watch by credit or debit card, if so, and if you think that the outfit are charlatans, contact your card company immediately, have them stop the card and issue you with a new one. You may have lost the price of the watch, don't leave yourself vulnerable to further nefarious activity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ