Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

was surfing the Aero, BK, Eastman and Alexanders websites yesterday ....

Plumbline

One Too Many
and noticed Alexanders have this new "Spotlight" thing .... showing staff members.

http://www.alexanderleathers.com/alexander-leathers-spotlight

Having had more than my fair share of Kelly's fine sheepskin machining (while with Aero - 4 x ANJ-4's, 3 x D1's and 2 x B6's over the years ... only 3 of which were new) ... can I say a public WELL DONE on here.

A master at her craft indeed .... and a stitcher of some VERY fine sheepskins jackets.

I think more manufacturers could get real value out of this sort of thing ... we've seen Julie Leitch at Aero get lots of attention ( rightly so) ..... would be nice to share the glory around IMHO.

Kelly, Vicki, Kelly, Julie, Edith and all the other ladies who have stitched together some mighty fine jackets for me and others ... I SALUTE YOU :D

Feel free to Raise and Praise below chaps ( and chapesses) .... and keep it FREE OF CRITIC OR MANUFACTURER BASHING PLEASE this is for those who man the machines and can turn a leather jacket inside out with the flick of a wrist.

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy