Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wasting time at work. SSHHH don't tell my boss!

Hercule

Practically Family
flickr is a dangerous thing! It just sucks me in and next thing I know I've killed an hour looking at pictures. Today it was with an album titled "Kodachrome, 1950s". Some of those fotos just make me want to crawl right in! Anyone else enjoy this?

STEVIEBOY1

One Too Many
Yes, you can get carried away when sneaking use of the PC at work. Be careful as it can cause you to get told off by the boss.:eek:

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
On the flip side, I actually got fired from my first real job for doing to much work! I worked as a maintenance man at some apartments, always on the ball, worked from start to finish, some times right through lunch. Unfortunately, the owners slacker friend worked with me, so my days were quickly numbered!

STEVIEBOY1

One Too Many
On the flip side, I actually got fired from my first real job for doing to much work! I worked as a maintenance man at some apartments, always on the ball, worked from start to finish, some times right through lunch. Unfortunately, the owners slacker friend worked with me, so my days were quickly numbered!

That is so unfair, but does seem to happen i'm afraid. Hope you found another job with better luck?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takatāpui